Turns out sweet potatoes are the perfect vehicle for stuffing. Maybe you knew that…maybe you didn’t, but I’m here to tell you that it’s a fact! I’ve seen lots of recipes and heard some of the hubbub, but haven’t actually tried the phenomenon myself. Until now. I’m pretty sure you could stuff a sweet potato with just about anything from your favorite protein, to a bunch of different veggies, to a sweet dessert concoction.
What I did was use what I had on hand…some turkey burger, peppers, onions, salsa and avocado. It was quick, easy and delicious.
– Prick your sweet potato with a fork or knife all over and place it in the micro for 5-10 minutes, depending on the size.
– Saute the turkey burger with chopped onions, peppers, and whatever else you dig in there.
– Drain the meat and season it to taste. I like garlic salt, oregano, cumin and lots of black pepper.
– Cut your cooked sweet potato in 1/2 lengthwise and kind of squish the lower sides a little so it kind of opens up and out.
– Spoon a healthy amount of the turkey burger in the middle.
– Top with fresh salsa and avocado and dig in!
* If you’re not worried about making it Paleo, add some grated cheese, sour cream, and black beans!
Taxi moto line
128 Rue la Boétie
+33 6 51 612 712
Taxi moto paris
It’s going to be finish of mine day, but before ending I am
reading this impressive paragraph to improve my knowledge.
Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Kudos!|