Yeah, that’s right! I said “TACOS”. Pretty sure they’re one of my favorite things on the planet, and these will be yours, too! If you’re feeling extra industrious, make yourself a batch of these amazing (and easy) homemade corn tortillas first. The beautiful thing about breakfast tacos is, you can put just about anything in them. For this batch, I chose scrambled eggs, bacon, cheddar cheese, and sour cream with some dashes of Cholula Green Hot Sauce (this will change your life if you’re into that kind of thing).
These are super tasty, and you can experiment with things like sausage, ham, fried eggs, potatoes, veggies, etc. Get crazy and make your next breakfast magical!
What you’ll need:
– Tortillas (corn or flour) heated over an open flame until warm and toasty.
– Scrambled eggs (or fried or poached or none)
– Bacon (always, bacon)
– Shredded or crumbled cheese (all the cheeses are acceptable here)
– Sour Cream (or guacamole, or creme fraiche, or chunky salsa, be free)
– Garnishes (cilantro, green onion, hot sauce, pickled jalapenos and onions, get crazy)
What to do:
Heat your tortillas and place them on your plate. Fill with all the tasty good you can fit in. Eat. Do it again.