This is easily the best taco meat I’ve ever made! And trust me, I’ve made a lot of tacos in my time. And burritos. And quesadillas. This amazing meat will up your game when it comes to all things in a tortilla, or wherever else you like to put your meat. Did I mention how easy this is?!?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4-5 lb beef or pork roast
- 2 large cans of red enchilada sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Salt to taste
Here’s what you do:
- Literally throw everything into your crockpot and cook it on “High” for 6-7 hours, or until it separates easily with a fork.
- Pull the meat out and put it into a large skillet. Shred it with a fork. Spoon some of the sauce into the skillet and cook over high heat.
- Let the meat brown a bit on the edges and season to taste.
You now have yourself a big batch of some seriously delicious meat to throw into just about anything, even a salad! Enjoy!